Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last night...

We wanted to see if Loki was really potty trained, so we kept him in our room with us last night. From about 11 PM to 3 AM, he chased the cat around the floor, around the bed, and over us. At around 4:30 AM, Jason tapped me to show me that he was sleeping on the pup's body and that the pup's head was resting on his shoulder (toooo cute). At around 6 AM, Jason tapped me again to show me the puppy and the kitty sleeping peacefully together at the foot of the bed. Finally, at 6:30 AM, I woke up to find the puppy sleeping between my leg, with his head on my thigh, dead as a log.

At 7:30, he started sniffing around, so I took him out. At 7:45, we came back in to say good morning to Jason, who grumbled and rolled out of bed. Finally, at 8 AM, we all left the room, but before we did... Loki JUST had to prove that he couldn't have a peaceful night, and so he puked twice on the bedroom floor.

What a weird first night.

No comments: