Monday, October 15, 2007

No more kibbles!

Well, we got rid of the last of our kibbles today. Gave away the rest of the bag of Farmstand Selects to someone who lived in our area.

Loki's really enjoying the raw food. It forces him to eat slower, which is great because he LOVED to inhale the kibbles (and puke it all up afterwards). The bones in his food actually lessens how much he teeths on everything else... The only problem I'm having is getting him to eat his liver. What I'm doing right now is cutting it up into little bits and slowly introducing it to his food. I force him to eat it because I pile all the little chunks on top of the chicken. For some reason, Loki's not smart enough to push the liver aside, haha. So, he'll just eat it all before starting on the chicken.

I don't know what to do about his neutering cut getting infected though. He's been on the antibiotics, and we've had the e-collar on him, but it's still infected and won't clear up! I'm afraid that we're going to end up spending another $20 or so on medicines today... Ugh. The last time we went to the vet, she guilt tripped me about putting the e-collar on him. Now, I'm probably really gonna get it from her.

No comments: