Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's a miracle!

We let Loki out alone all morning yesterday while I went to school and my husband went to work. When my husband came home at noon yesterday to check in on him, NOTHING was destroyed and there were no accidents!

(Well, I'm not sure about that. I'm still searching for my mousepad and the remote control...)

The husband rewarded Loki by bringing him into work for the rest of the day. If you're wondering what job lets a man bring his dog to work... try USMC infantry where the majority of the guys sit around the barracks the whole day waiting for word on what to do.

I guess Loki's growing up a bit.

Only problem is that Jason's leaving for CAX on Monday for a month and I think Loki might regress during that time. We worked so hard establishing Jason as the Alpha of the house that Loki might just be a bit lost when he leaves. We'll see. It'll be a trial run for the actual deployment in April.

Edit: I found the mousepad and remote control both safe. The mousepad was safe in the cabinet where I must've sleepily put it at 5 in the morning before heading to school, and the remote control was stuffed in the couch. I'm still amazed.

3 comments:

TheGirl said...

That is amazing!!! My guy likes to eat my comforter while I am gone.

I love your blog!

Kay said...

Thanks! Do you have one that I can add to my list?

Rio Rocket said...

Hi Loki! Nice to see another Vizsla with computer access. My mom/dad left me alone the other day for about 2 hours. I just layed around on the couch. Dad gave me treats when he got home. Mom says North Carolina is a pretty place to live. I hope to visit there some day and run through the hills. Romp on over to my site for some neat winter pic mom took of me on Sunday. Bye now.